This year the CVBUA is introducing an new online testing site. Below you will find the instructions for logging in to take tests.
o In the upper right hand area of the main screen click on “student site”
o Follow the instructions on the next page:
1. Sign Up
· User name must be:
o First initial Last name followed by 2015
o Example: if your name is John Smith, your user name will be JSmith2015.
o IF, for any reason, that name already exists insert middle initial (JDSmith2015) etc.
2. Search for your instructor’s classes:
· Class should be the name of your local association
o Mojave Desert Officials Association, etc
· Instructor is me; Bradley Hungerford
· Quiz is: 2015 CBUA Study Guide
3. Register for your class:
· Once you find your class click on the box to the left of it and then click the register icon.
· This will register you for the class. Once I receive the request from the domain site I will accept your membership.
4. Start taking quiz(s)